Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easy Craft Ideas

Subscribe in a Reader

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

by LaVette

I can't tell you the number of times I've been online seeking craft ideas that are easy and quick. Being a parent means that I must use my time wisely, and find crafts that my daughter can participate in as well. However, I know that my situation is not unique to the world. I know there are many parents that experience the same. That's why I decided to create a blog to share my craft ideas with you and all parents in search of craft ideas.

Currently, I'm working on ideas with paper and ways of recycling paper in the form of crafts. Papier-Mache crafts are a great way to recycle paper. I found a website on creating beautiful and unique gift boxes. These gift boxes are not just for gift-giving. They can also be used for party decorations, table settings, pinatas, and many more. My daughter is in dance, and I have also found that these can also be used for props in recital. You can use them for any holiday and occasion. They are easy, creative, versatile, and fun to make. One more thing. Making these boxes are an excellent craft activity for kids of all ages. The term "Gift Boxes" doesn't quite describe the products because they are so much more! If you're interested, you can find a link to their site on my blog.

I invite you to visit my website. If you have ideas that you would like to share with me or questions about a craft I'm presently working on, please leave me a comment. They are always welcome. I like forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
LaVette
http://easycraftideas.blogspot.com

I'm a Mother First and Always. Everything else has it's place behind that title.

Don't forget to download Indocquent's free social bookmark utility at http://www.indocquent.com/social_bookmark/social_bookmark_landingpage.html.

No comments: